cialis buy online uk Trans 201: Advanced Practices in Serving the Transgender Community . JUST approved for 6 Cultural Competency CEC’s
- In registering for this event, I agree to attend this training in its entirety, from 9am-4pm
- I acknowledge that my registration will be cancelled if payment is not received by Transitions Therapy LLC by 5pm on November 23, 2018
- I acknowledge that refunds will be issued for all cancellations requested before 9am on Thursday, November 29th. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations made after this time.
- I am aware that, provided I am an LCSW, LMFT, LPC, or licensed psychologist in the state of CT, I will be given an electronic version of my CEC certificate via email by December 7, 2018.
viagra generico 50 mg prezzo piu basso a Genova This training is suitable for mental health practitioners who already have some foundational knowledge of gender identity, and some experience in working with transgender clients.
http://acrossaday.com/?search=viagra-pfizer-online In this training you will:
- gain an in-depth knowledge of various social, medical and legal transition options
- learn how to assess for readiness/suitability for gender affirming surgeries
- gain knowledge on treatment of co-occurring gender dysphoria and other diagnoses
- learn about writing letters of support for clients for cross-hormone treatment and gender affirming surgery
- gain insight into how to advocate for transgender clients with insurance companies and other medical/mental health providers
click Where: The Lyceum -227 Lawrence Street, Hartford, CT Conference Room A
go to site Payment forms accepted: Check or Credit Card (payable via Square or PayPal). Please make checks out to Transitions Therapy, LLC.
enter site This training is pending approval for 6 cultural competency CEC’s by the NASW/CT
Payment must be made by 11/23/18 to hold your seat.