From 9:30 AM until 12:30 PM
101 Centerpoint Dr, Middletown, CT 06457
Registration is full
This is a foundational course designed to provide you with an introductory knowledge base regarding transgender identities and issues. This is not your typical mental health training where you’re talked at for a few hours. Here, you’ll be engaged in thought-provoking discussion, engage with fellow colleagues, and leave this training inspired and prepared to start to create a trans-affirming clinical space. In this engaging training you will:
- Learn the basics of transgender identities and the varieties of ways in which they can be expressed
- Get an introductory overview of various avenues of transitioning
- Learn about experiences, issues facing the transgender community across the lifespan
- Leave with action steps to create a more trans affirming, inclusive clinical space right after this training.
- Put your knowledge to use during training through case vignettes
Payment is expected at the time of registration to reserve your seat. Payments can be made via check, credit card, or PayPal.