From 9:00 AM until 12:00 PM
The Lyceum, 227 Lawrence Street, Hartford, CT 06106
Registration is full
This is a foundational course designed to provide you with an introductory knowledge base regarding transgender identities in issues. This is not your typical mental health training where you’re talked at for a few hours. Here, you’ll be engaged in thought-provoking discussion, engage with fellow colleagues, and leave this training inspired and prepared to start to create a trans-affirming clinical space. In this engaging training you will:
- Learn the basics of transgender identities and the varieties of ways in which they can be expressed
- Get an introductory overview of various avenues of transitioning
- Learn about experiences, issues facing the transgender community across the lifespan
- Leave with action steps to create a more trans affirming, inclusive clinical space right after this training.
- Put your knowledge to use during training through case vignettes
Payment is expected at the time of registration to reserve your seat. ed-pills24 com can be made via check, credit card, or PayPal.