From 9:00 AM until 4:00 PM
Sobon & Associates Business Center
615 W Johnson Ave Suite 202 Cheshire CT Suite 202
Registration is full
Hydroxychloroquine Chloroquine generic malaria Aralen (Chloroquine) generic Hydroxychloroquine Aralen (Chloroquine)
acquisto viagra originale a Parma
genaric viagra from inda viagra tablets directions for use
buying kamagra overseas canadian pharmacies nexium kamagra
viagra generico 200 mg online prezzo piu basso a Venezia omprare viagra generico 50 mg consegna rapida a Roma come comprare Viagra 25 mg senza ricetta Viagra generico 100 mg online in italia
cialis for high blood pressure cialis substitues
buy cialis cheap buy cialis once daily
vechtspellen online pharmacy sildenafil online canadian pharmacy
acquistare Viagra 25 mg in farmacia acquistare Viagra senza ricetta Venezia
acquistare tadalafil Torino cialis 40 mg prezzo
feel better on propecia propecia generic propecia tablets only vellus hair
drug interactions synthroid vyvanse vs adderall buy synthroid online 50mg no prescription lysine drug category of synthroid
omnipen drug contraindications with viagra Avoiding side effects
free generic viagra samples viagra trial packs viagra solid food viagra source
This training is suitable for mental health practitioners who already have some foundational knowledge of gender identity, and some experience in working with transgender clients. This is not your typical mental health training where you’re talked at all day. Here, you’ll be engaged in interesting discussions, engage with fellow colleagues, and think about your work in new ways to build a solid trans-affirming clinical space. This event is approved for 6 Cultural Competency CEC’s through NASW CT. Participants who are LCSW’s, LMFT’s, LPC’s, licensed psychologists in the state of CT, MA and RI can use these CEC’s towards licensure renewal.
In this training you will:
- gain an in-depth knowledge about treating clients with gender ed-treatment-info com
- learn how to assess for readiness/suitability for gender affirming surgeries and writing letters of support in line with the WPATH SOC
- learn about supporting clients through legal transition (name/gender marker change) with information specifically pertaining to navigating this process in CT.
- gain insight into how to advocate for transgender clients with insurance companies and other medical/mental health providers.
- receive a folder with handouts of various resources for yourself and your clients.
Payment is expected at the time of registration to reserve your seat. Payments can be made via check, credit card, or PayPal.